Our customer focused retail consulting practice service offering is organized in a functional manner that is in alignment with the structure found in our client base. We offer expert retail consulting assistance and implementation oriented performance improvement programs to both the food (supermarket, grocery, drug, convenience store formats) and non-food (department stores, mass retail, category killer, specialty stores, other hard/soft, and consumer products distribution) industry segments.
Please click below for more information about our service lines.
- Store operations assessment and improvement
- Workforce Management
- Global best practices benchmarking
- Customer service programs and customer experience improvement
- Grocery and food operations
- Merchandise systems, buying, planning and allocation, and vendor management
- Inventory management and SKU rationalization
- Distribution, logistics, transportation, systems, and operations
- IT systems and operations
- Supply chain assessment and optimization
- Change management and operational training programs
- Organizational review and restructure
- Litigation support and expert witness services
- Due diligence services